Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Project Life: Adventures in Barcelona {part 1}

Hi Friends!  I'm back today with some of my Project Life App pages & my Moments ~ #onelittleword project.  These pictures are from our wonderful vacation a few years ago.  Last week I shared pages from our wonderful time in London and this week, we move on to Barcelona, Spain!  What a wonderful & very colorful city... not only with the people but the architecture.  



We arranged for a guide to take us around the city & show us the sites!
{click on the page below to read the journaling}



So much to see and do in the city!



Something completely new and different around each corner.



This was a gorgeous church ~ inside and out!


 I'll be back tomorrow with more from this amazing city! 

Have a Blessed Day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs