Friday, March 18, 2016

Project Life: London Calling Part 1...

Hi Friends!  It's finally Friday and I've decided it's time for a little trip to one of my favorite travel destinations... LONDON!!!  Here are some more layouts I made using the Project Life App ~ I can't stop using the PL App... seriously!  It's so much fun & so fast!  I've made 77 layouts and I'm getting ready to send them off to print... fingers crossed that they turn out great!

On our second day of our trip, we made our way via the Underground to the city of London.  We took a bus tour on the big red double deck bus & it was so gorgeous outside that we could sit on top and enjoy the lovely city!



Just a few of our pretty sights!



We went across the Tower Bridge... what an amazing view!



After the bus tour, we made our way to the Tower of London to see the grounds
and The Crown Jewels!


The Tower of London Grounds 




I hope you're enjoy the trip so far!  I'll have London Calling Part 2 next week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs