Thursday, March 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions Release Day ~ Let's Get WILD!

Happy Release Day Everyone!!  Today I'm featuring the adorable set called Hippo Birdy that came out previously but new this week are the coordinating Hippo Birdy dies.


Along with the adorable Hippo & birdy from the stamp set, I highlighted the Let's Talk Edger 2 and the Stitched Circles Stacklet {which I pretty much use any chance I get}.



Hippo Birdy Card Supplies:




For my next project, I used the sweet giraffe and monkey from the Hippo Birdy set along with the new coordinating dies.


I also used the Skinny Mini Borders, the Zig Zag Embossing Folder as well as the Stitched Circle Stacklet, and the Bloomin' Stacklet 2 die set.


Check out what the designers have been working on for today's release ~ links for today's designer list is on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way!


Wild Birthday Card Supplies:






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs