Friday, February 12, 2016

TE ~ Emboss Resist with Watercolors

 Hi Friends!  It's finally Friday & for us, it's a nice long Presidents Day weekend.  Today, I have a fun card to share for Taylored Expressions with this month's Technique - Emboss Resist!


I used the stamp called Leave A Little Sparkle and embossed it on watercolor paper with white pigment ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing power.   Then I used watercolor makers, a palette and a waterbrush to do a watercolor wash over the top of the embossing.  As a finishing touch, I added sequins, rhinestones and some glitter for the "sparkle" needed.



Have a Sparkly Weekend!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

This is simply beautiful! I love the background and the sentiment -- so sweet ♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs