Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day #2: Picture Perfect Sunshine

Welcome to Day #2 of the Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks!  I am so excited to share today because I had time to make a scrapbook layout for one of my projects today & that makes my heart sooooooo happy!    As soon as I saw this Picture Perfect - Sunshine Frame, what picture I wanted to use because it cracks me up every time I look at it.


The new Picture Perfect - Sunshine die is a set of two.  The larger "Sunshine" frame and the smaller one with the rays of sun (top left corner of the page).  I used some scrapbook supplies from Simple Stories called A Charmed Life to add a few details to the page along with several dies from Taylored Expressions {links below}.  I also added some stamps from the Happy Heart Set & C'mon Get Happy set.



Here's a nice close up of the sunshine rays for the smaller die... and a picture of my pretty girl :)



This sentiment from the C'mon Get Happy set, fits perfectly with my theme of the page... and a sweet photo of my handsome son.



My next project features the Leafy Vine Cutting Plate and the Spring Tulips die for the previously released stamp set.



I really love the look of this new Leafy Vine Cutting Plate cut in white and then placed on white cardstock.  I'm also really happy with how the Spring Tulips turned out.  I colored them with the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers ~ Haze Blue, Shadow Mauve, Pale Rose, Pale Pink, Blush, Mid Green, Olive Green).




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released on Thursday, February 4th!
Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Scrapbook Pages:


  Supplies for Birthday Tulips:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects, Kendra! Love your scrapbook layout and your tulips are simply gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs