Tuesday, February 23, 2016

TE Easter Basket!

Hello My Friends!  Wow ~ what a busy week I am having already and it's only Tuesday!  Today I wanted to share this sweet little Easter basket with you that I made using some awesome products from Taylored Expressions!


Easter is super early this year, so I made this fun little Easter Basket using the stamp set called Egg-stra Special along with the absolutely fabulous Stitched Scallop Edger die!  Such a fun way to dress up the top of the box and the handle.  {links below}



Here's a better view of how I used the Stitched Scallop Edger Die.  It is open on both ends and the bottom so you can place it anywhere on the cardstock or line it up over and over to make beautiful edges.


Have an Egg-Stra Special Day!



Supplies:



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs