Monday, September 15, 2014

Spooky Potions!

Hi Friends and Happy Monday to you!   Halloween is just around the corner, so I pulled out these cute pre-cut Coffin Cards from Crafter's Companion to highlight this new set from Brambly Hedge called The Secret Staircase due out next week.  I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir Markers (LV1, LV2, LV3, CG1, CG2, CG3, OR1, OR2, OR3, HB3).  Then I opened up my brand new eBrush system for air brushing... and used the BGR1, BGR2, CG3 and OR2 markers.  (Note: the splatter look comes from using the brush tip and the highest air pressure).



For the spider webs, I embossed them with Versamark and clear powder using the image from the new Halloween set called Trick or Treating.  For the sentiment, I used the Die'sire Say it with Words dies and pieced together the "BOO" from letters in the set.



Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs