Monday, September 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Sneak Peek Little Bits Confetti & Candles and Think Happy Thoughts

Welcome to sneak peek week for Taylored Expressions!!!  Each month, this is always such an exciting week & you will be sooooooooooo excited to see what Taylor has for you this time to celebrate Taylored Expressions 6th Birthday!!!


So many good things to talk about today, that I don't know where to start!!!  OK... here goes... BRAND NEW this month... CARDSTOCK, Patterned Paper Packs, Sequins, Matched by Taylored Expressions kits and Embossing Folders!!!  WOOHOOO!  Oh and last but certainly not least... FABULOUS new stamps sets and dies!

I decided to make a shaker card for my first project today highlighting the Little Bits Confetti & Candles Dies and Little Bits Balloon Dies.  My card also features the new stamp set In and Out Birthday, Cheery Pop & Cookie Monster TE Cardstock, and Double the Fun 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack & Sequins.  These Matched Kits are awesome!    I made my shaker frame using the Pockets & Pages 3x4 Photo Frame.  Inside the frame and along the bottom of the card, I used the new Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.  I love all the texture!


For the inside of my card, I used another sentiment from In & Out Birthday and some scraps of patterned paper from the Double the Fun Paper Pack.  {all supplies are listed below}


For my second card today, I used the other set of colors in the Double the Fun Patterned Paper Pack.



To celebrate Taylored Expressions 6th year, we've designed a special party favor set called Think Happy Thoughts that I've used on my card today.   This stamp set includes a very "happy" coordinating die and will be FREE with orders over $50 beginning on September 11th - September 21st. One free set per customer, while supplies last.


On the inside of my card, I used the Little Bits Confetti & Candles Die and the In and Out Birthday stamp set.


Want to help us celebrate?  Visit the TE Blog for a fun sketch challenge with a $250 prize gift Certificate.  I'll have my sketch card up later this week!

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

Shaker Card Supplies:


 Happy, Happy, Happy Card Supplies:


4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Kendra, these are ADORABLE!! I LOVE the shaker! So cute!

Amy McCue said...

Gorgeous cards, inside ad out!

loulou said...

Love that shakers card.

Joan Ervin said...

Both of your cards are sooo cute, Kendra...Loooove the shaker with the sequins, confetti, and stars, and the Happy card is sooo fun and festive!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs