Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Brambly Hedge from Crafter's Companion

Today Crafter's Companion is releasing a new collection from the Brambly Hedge range and the set I am using today is called The Secret Staircase and I trimmed it with the Die'sire Die - Cameo Stamping Frame.   For the front of my card, stamped the background with the Stamp-It Austrailia - Overlapped Text stamp and then embossed the Decorative Heart Embossalicious Folder and did a direct to paper with the Distress Ink (Antique Linen) ink pad.



For the inside of my card, I used the Antique Key Embossalicious folder and then colored a key from the Secret Staircase set.


Check out all of the great new sets on the website later today!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Kendra, this is gorgeous! I'm loving Crafter's Companion more and more - they are so versatile in their products! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs