Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Sneak Peeks Sack-It Pumpkin & Spooky Cat

Hi Friends!  Welcome to day #3 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and birthday celebration!  There are so many wonderful new products coming out this week & I am so excited to share my projects with you today!


For my first project today, I used the new Sack-It - Pumpkin die set along with the Sack-It To You die.  I decided to use the TE Felt (Carrot, Latte, Butter, Split Pea) for my project rather than cardstock and then I added the face and stem by stitching them on with a zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine.  I love how it turned out.


For my second project, I used the new stamp set called Spooky Cat and used the Selfie Sketch Challenge as a starting point for my layout.


I flipped the sketch around in different directions, but all of the elements are there!  For the background of my card, I embossed the TE Candy Corn Cardstock using the new TE Tangled Web Embossing Folder.    I also added a strip of patterned paper from the new TE Hocus Pocus Patterned Paper Pack.


Want to help us celebrate?  Visit the TE Blog for a fun sketch challenge with a $250 prize gift Certificate.



Here's my selfie... with my dog Jazz!


{side note... getting that photo was an adventure}

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!


Felt Pumpkin Supply List:




Spooky Boo Supply List:


2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

I love your felt pumpkin and it's great to see how beautiful the patterned paper is!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I absolutely love this! The felt gives is a more fall feel.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs