Monday, December 9, 2013

Pretty Embossing...

I'm excited to share this pretty little card I made this weekend using one of my favorite new sets from Crafter's Companion.  The collection is called Everyday Sentimentals and I'm so thrilled with all of the wonderful sentiments in all four of the sets!  



I also used one of the new Darice embossing folders called Large Daisy.  I embossed it on a piece of kraft cardstock and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers (CR6, DG2, EB3).   The last step was to add the pretty sentiment from the new Everyday Sentimentals set called Memories are Made.  I did a tutorial on this technique a few weeks ago ~ take a peek HERE.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kendra!! I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs