Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hambo Hoedown Bookmark Challenge

Hi Friends!  Are you ready for some Hoedown fun?  Last week on the Hambo Hoedown site, the challenge was to make a bookmark.    The design team made lots of different styles of bookmarks this week using lots of different winter & Christmas themed digital images.  My image is called Penguin Snowball & I thought it would be fun to make up a new sentiment for this particular challenge.  I used the word "chill" that came with the image, but then added the rest of the sentiment with some alphabet stamps.  I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir Markers (IG1, IG8, CT4, OR3, TB1, TB3, TB4).  



For the other side of the bookmark, I used the Bookmark Disclaimer image.



This is how you use this particular bookmark...
you just slide the layers on top of the page to hold your spot!

Now it's your turn to have some fun with the challenge!  Don't forget to add your link to the Hambo Hoedown challenge.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs