Monday, December 30, 2013

i {love} you...xoxo

OK... Christmas is over & I am so ready to move on from making Christmas cards because I've been making samples since June ~ Crazy card industry!!!  Anyway... my favorite season of card making is Valentine's Day and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card I made.  It is unconventional, Clean & Simple, and oh so much fun!

I used several products from Crafter's Companion, including the awesome new Sentimentals stamp sets called Friends & Family for the Hugs & Kisses sentiment and the Imagine set for the I Love you image.  I stamped the images using my Memento Luxe Inks ~ Love Letter & Bahama Blue and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.   To add a bit of texture, I used the new Teresa Collins embossing folder called Dotted Chevron and then the Petite Dots Embossilicious folder for the red heart.  Finally, I just added a punched edged with red cardstock behind it for a bit more interest.  I really love the results on this card!



Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs