Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Krafty Fun with Hambo!

It's time for a little "kraft-y" fun with the Hambo Hoedown this week.  The challenge is a color challenge ~ Kraft and anything.  That's why I adore Kraft cardstock... it goes with absolutely EVERYTHING!

I used the Bailey Christmas digital image and sentiment for my super CAS Christmas creation.  I also played along with the Splitcoast Stamper CAS challenge this week which was to add bling to my project.  I add a little Kaiser Crafts red gem to my button, but I also used some sparkly Smooch liquid pigments to color the Santa suit  in Siren Red, Moonlight and Green Apple.  I colored the rest of Bailey with my Spectrum Noir Markers ~ EB1, EB2, EB3, TN1, TN2, TN3, FS2, FS3.  I also added a bit of clear glitter for snow.



Don't forget to add your kraft creation to the Hambo Hoedown within the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs