Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hambo & Pile It On Challenge

Happy Sunday!  This weekend, Hambo Stamps is sponsoring the "Pile It On" Challenge and I decided to play along.  The goal of the challenge site is to combine as many challenges as possible on your card.  This isn't usually one of my strong suits, but I managed to find three challenges to play along.   I used the super cute Bailey digital image from Hambo along with a sentiment from Bailey Flower digi images.



Challenges I used:
Hambo Hoedown - Stripes
Splitcoast Color Challenge- CC436 (Bashful Blue, Marine Mist, Coral)
Splitcoast Ways to Use It Challenge - WT437 (custom matting)

Supplies:
Digi Images ~ Hambo Stamps Digi Images (see links above)

Cardstock & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (On the Sunny Side)
Spectrum Noir Markers ~ TN5, TN7, CR8, TB2, TB3, EB4, EB5

1 comment:

Hambo Hoedown said...

This is so adorable! I love your colors~!

Judy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs