Monday, July 8, 2013

New Monthly Crafter's Companion Challenge

It's time for a new Monthly Challenge for the Crafter's Companion & this month we are using DIE CUTS!  I don't think I make that many cards without some sort of die cut image, so this one was pretty easy.

I decided to use a standard circle die cut as a window for my flowers. My blue flowers are from Sheena's Butterfly Paint Fusion stamp set.  I stamped them with Memento Teal Zeal ink on blue cardstock and cut them out then added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the center of each flower.  The leaves are from a leaf die cut & then I stamped a leaf image from the Flower Power stamps set using Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink.  

Inside the window, I added a lighter color cardstock and stamps the Travel Script background from Stamp-It Australia collection with Antique Linen Distressed Ink.  On the Kraft cardstock panel, I stamped the floral, bee and words from the Butterfly Paint Fusion stamp set using Desert Sand Memento Ink.  I added a sentiment using the  Flowing Happy Birthday from Stamp-It Australia collection using  Memento Teal Zeal ink.  



Supplies:
Stamps: Sheena Sets: Paint Fusion (Butterfly set); Silhouette Grasses; Flower Power.
Stamp-It Aus Sets: Flowing Happy Birthday; Travel Script
Standard Circle Die Cut; Leaf die cut from Die'sire (UK)
Spectrum Noir: TB1 
Memento: Teal Zeal; Bamboo Leaves; Desert SandFrosted Lace Stickles

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Love that aqua against the kraft! Great color combo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs