Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Loving you 24/7

Ahhhh...my love.  Yup, that's my sweetie of over 31 years (24 yrs married).  We started dating in high school and we never looked back.  I love this relaxed face on my hubby...I call it "Tim in Vacation Mode".  These pictures were taken in April on our Spring Break Cruise Vacation in New Orleans & the Western Caribbean.

So for my page, I used the Everyday Life collection from Paper Loft.  I made faux Washi tape & punched hearts from several of the pattern papers in the collection.  The word blocks are from the Good Times & Happy Accessory Sheets.  The stamps I used around the page are from Technique Tuesday (Simply You).



Here are a few close ups of my page.




Thanks for buzzing by...have a great day!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your layout,Very Pretty!!!

Kristie W. said...

LOVE everything about this page!! I think I need to CASE it for my hubby and I :-)

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Tracey said...

Such a fabulous page Kendra!! I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs