Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas in July Day #2 ~ Gift Tags

Hi Friends...I realize that Christmas is still several months away {I refuse to count, because the number will be way too low}...but this week Crafter's Companion is gearing up for the holiday season with Christmas in July.  Today I'm featuring images from the newly released Barkley Christmas CD ROM.    There are hundreds of images to print out on this CD & it was fun searching around to find the ones I wanted.  All of the images I selected to print were included in the Topper files.  When I found the full page of small square images, I knew I wanted to make gift tags out of them and then each card has a little pocket to hold them.



I printed the images on a 65 lb Linen Cover Stock that I found at my office supply store.  It is light weight but has a pretty texture.


I also included a few sentiments from Barkley's Christmas stamps on my tag holders. The "snowflakes" around the edges of the tag holders are from the Ornate Accessories stamp set & I used the Petite Dots Embossilicious Embossing Folder on each item as well.


Here are all four tag holders.

Thanks for buzzing by today!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very Pretty tags!!!

sarah said...

OMW!!!! This are just the cutest...TFS!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs