Saturday, March 2, 2013

SCS Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Today I decided to play along with the current sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers and used this super fun digi image from Hambo Stamps.  I just love this little dog named Bailey and I used the sentiment from the Bailey Flower digi set.  The papers are from Basic Grey (Max & Whiskers).




I colored sweet Bailey with my Spectrum Noir pens:
Bailey ~ TN2, TN3, TN5, TN7

Nose ~ IG2, IG4, IG6
Collar ~ GT2, GT3
Heart Tag ~ CR10, OR3

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Absolutely darling. Love the colors you chose here...they harmonize so well.

Unknown said...

Sooooooo cute! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

Joan V said...

This is so cute. Love, love that little doggie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs