Sunday, March 3, 2013

CAS-ual Friday Challenge

Happy Sunday!  

Today I played along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge (CFC92).  This week the challenge is to Wallpaper ~ use stamps to make a background, but it still needs to be Clean & Simple!

I used three sets by Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ Just Wanted to Say & Bubble Sentiments along with the Chevron Stripe Coverall Background.  I sure love these sets!

Go play's a super fun challenge site!


Tracey said...

Simple yet fantastic!!

Jingle said...

Kendra, this is so cute! Love the tone on tone background! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!

sanketi said...

Love this soft and subtle!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

MicheleC said...

Excellent CAS card. I keep hearing the song "Call me Maybe" in my head since I saw that cute phone. Love the Kraft cardstock too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs