Friday, March 1, 2013

Havin' Some Fun With Paper Loft!

Guess what?  
Paper Loft has invited me to be on their scrapbooking design team and I'm so excited.  As I've said time and again ~ I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING.  Therefore, to be asked to do this specifically, is a total dream come true!

So on with a project!  I found this sweet photo in my box of extras and I was so drawn to my son's beautiful blue eyes that I just had to do a layout.  He was 6 years old in this photo {now 13 years old}.   I used the Paper Loft Collection called In The Zone for the pattern paper, alphabet and accessory sheets.  The circle pattern paper is called In Synch & the accessory sheet is called Authentic.  There are tons of pieces on each accessory sheet that can be cut apart to be used on multiple projects.   The Little Man title inside the circle is made from the sticker Alphabet Letters that are included in the 12x12 Collection (and the sheet is also sold separately).




I added some circle stamped images from Crafter's Companion in the background along with some coordinating buttons and twine from May Arts for the extra details on the page.

I'll have many more pages to share with you over the next few weeks ~ hope you enjoy!

ETA: Melissa asked about the True Blue Little Man Tag.  It comes on THIS accessory sheet.  I trimmed it with my Spellbinders circle die cut and then added a circle mat behind it.  Then I trimmed a piece of cardstock and placed it over the word Authentic and used the sticker letters to write Little Man.  Love the way you can change things up!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Kendra! I don't know how you do it all, you are amazing! Love your page. Where did you get the True Blue Little Man tag/embellishment. I need one just like it!

lisa808 said...

Congratulations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs