Saturday, September 15, 2012

GRS Appetizer Day!

It's the 15th of the month and that means we get to show you two new Appetizer sets by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  The first set is called Ghostly Greetings & I LOVE IT!!!  Actually, I love making Halloween projects and this one was soooooooooooooooo easy & I'm super happy with how it turned out!

The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye and I used Memento ink on the haunted house.  Then I embossed the super spooky sentiment with white pigment ink and white embossing powder.  Tip: Don't use clear embossing powder or your image won't show up when heat embossed.



You can see both new sets on the GRS Blog and then hop around to see what the DT Girls made:

1 comment:

chickadee3357 said...

I love the ribbon and button on the top corner and the sentiment down the side! Fabulous Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs