Saturday, September 1, 2012

Get Ready To SPICE things up with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

It's September 1st and it's time to Spice Up Your Life with Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  That's the name of the new set & it's time to have some SPICY FUN!  When I saw several pizza images & sentiments included in this set, I KNEW I had to do a scrapbook page and that I would use this great picture of my daughter eating pizza in Rome!  Perfect HUH?

I love stamping on my scrapbook pages and you can get great results with subtle stamping without going totally crazy with "in-your-face" images on your pages.  After all, the star of the page should be the photograph(s).

Here's how I did my page:  I started my page by stamping the pizza recipe script from this set & the passport stamps from last month's  Pack Your Bags set as the backgorund with Toffee Crunch Memento ink.  I added bits of pattern paper from the 6x6 Traveler pad by My Minds Eye that I found at Michael's,  under the photo and also for the banners at the top.   The word "Pizza" in the title and the sentiment "that's amore" are all from the new set.   Then I also stamped the full pizza image, colored it and then cut one piece of pizza to add to the journaling.  The rest of the pizza was used on another project ~ clever huh?  LOL!



I know you'll want to see the whole set, so click on the GRS Blog to see the yummy new images.  Then visit the other designers blogs to see what "spicy fun" they came up with! 

1 comment:

Taylor said...

This is such a great page - and now I want pizza!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs