Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fireworks Thank You!

I love seasonal sets ~ however, it's also fun to figure out ways to use those seasonal sets for other occasions.  For example, I used the great fireworks images from the Happy Independence set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps for flowers on my thank you card below.  I embossed them in white pigment ink with white embossing powder on colored cardstock then popped them up with foam dots.  Then I machine stitched the stems and added gems for the flower centers.  For the sentiment I used the Big Thank You single and again embossed it with white and embossing powder because I wanted it to pop off the card.



Thanks for buzzing by today!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kendra! I love the colours!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs