Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Little More Spice from GRS!

Hope your long weekend was fabulous & you're ready for a new week!  Everyone should be back in school now, so that probably made your life easier & more complicated all at the same time ~ LOL!  I know you busy moms out there understand what I'm saying.

Today's project is one of my favorites from this month's Diners Set called Spice Up Your Day by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  It's such a simple layout, but I love that about it.  I stamped the images with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and then filled in the tiny leaves with my Copic markers.  The pretty pattern paper that I used on the edge of the card and the paper piecing is from My Mind's Eye.  I just popped up the spice jar with some foam dots and tucked the sentiment under it. 



Hope your day goes well and thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs