Monday, May 21, 2012

Star Student Care Package

Happy Monday!

With the school year ending soon, our older kids are crazy busy with important tests.  Last week my daughter, who is a freshman in high school, had the biggest test of her school career ~ AP World History.  If she scores well, it will be worth college credit.   We told her all year long that whatever happens is fine ~ but she put a lot of pressure on herself to do well.   She's been pretty stressed about this test, so I wanted to make up a little care package for her backpack the day of the test so she would feel some love and support from mom!

Here's the little gift bag.  I made the tag using the pre-made tag and letter stickers from the Elementary collection by Simple Stories.



and here's a close up of the tag



My daughter felt like she did well on the test ~ I think it had everything to do with my little care package {wink}.

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How sweet. Adorable 'success' package. I'm sure it helped give your daughter confidence for the test :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs