Friday, May 25, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ Monthly DT Challenge

Hello ~ Hello!!!  Welcome to DT Challenge Day for Gourmet Rubber Stamps!  Today, it's all about the boys ~ so today I used a few images from the May Diners Set called Swingin' Spring.   I think this card will be a perfect card for my dad for Father's Day or his birthday.


I paired up these great images with some fun paper from My Mind's Eye called Dilly Dally.

With Father's Day fast approaching, I know you're gonna want to see some other great cards for guys, so hop along and take a look at what the DT girls came up with today...   
Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Swingin' Spring)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Dilly Dally)
Ink ~ Palette
Twine ~ Divine Twine

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the vintage automobile with this paper, a perfect match!

Jingle said...

Very nice card, Kendra!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

I love your paper choices Kendra - perfect match to that awesome stamp.

chickadee3357 said...

Love the vellum! I never use mine. Great card!

Jen said...

oh, so fun!! i love it kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs