Friday, May 18, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ~ Today's Weekly Recipe

Hey there crafty friends!  Today it's my turn to share the Weekly Recipe over on the GRS Blog.  I have a rather simple, but fun, layout that has endless possibilities!


I've used this sketch in two different ways on my blog today using the great Clothesline Greetings Appetizer Set.   First up is a fun little baby card.   I dug out this cute paper from October Afternoon to paper piece my images.  I added some extra color with my Copic Markers (R85, BG11, YG95, E35).   The fun clothespins are from Canvas Corp and they come in tons of colors as does this great bakers twine from Divine Twine.  I added some cute little letter block beads for the baby sentiment ~ just to change things up a bit.



For my next sample, I used the same layout and set but get my card a totally different look and feel.   For this card I paper pieced the images from the other stamp in the set using some fun paper from Fancy Pants.    I also added some Glossy Accents to the clothes pins and flowers for some texture.  Then I added a banner along the bottom for the sentiment.



Play along on the challenge today and post your creations to the GRS Facebook page so we can enjoy your creation as well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs