Tuesday, May 8, 2012

i {heart} CUPCAKES!

Happy Tuesday!  Whew...what a weekend!  I was so busy that I never even got a blog post done for Monday ~ oh well...here are a few new cards I made yesterday.

I haven't had a {real} cupcake for a very long time!  HOWEVER, I'm lovin' the new cupcake in the Cupcakes and Candles Appetizer stamp set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps because it's super cute and calorie free!  Gotta LOVE that!!!




The papers and sentiment stickers are from the Bo Bunny Ad Lib collection which I've had laying around for quite some time.  While I was making these cards, I just felt like doing something a little off the wall.  I think I accomplished my objective ~ LOL!

See you tomorrow!



1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are so fun and fabulous Kendra! Love the cupcakes!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs