Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day ...

That special holiday for Mom is coming up this Sunday & I just realized I haven't put my cards in the mail ~ YIKES! I sure hope my cards arrive on time.  My mother passed away almost 8 years ago; however, I always pop cards in the mail for my sister, sister-in-law, my Dad's wife & my mother-in-law.  I have THE BEST mother-in-law in the world ~ I just couldn't ask for a better one.  She is my mom and I lover her dearly ~ I can't wait to see her in June when we go on vacation.  

So here is the pretty card I made for her this year...



I used the Garden Inspiration & Fanciful Flourishes sets by Gourmet Rubber Stamps along with the new Mother's Day sentiment in the Mother Knows Best Appetizer set.   I stamped the flourishes on cork in vanilla pigment ink & then stamped the flowers on pattern paper from My Minds Eye ~ I love how it turned out.

OK ~ off to get this in the mail...hoping it get's to North Dakota before Sunday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs