Thursday, July 28, 2011

WOOOHOOOO... FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!

I am so excited that the NFL reached an agreement and there will be a football season!  I know that in the big picture of life, it really isn't life and death or anything, but I simply enjoy the game!  I find football exciting and entertaining and it is great family time for us. 

My project today uses the fun set from Our Craft Lounge called Football All-Star.  I made a ribbon out of the stamped embellishment that I already had made and I love how it turned out.  On loose "ribbons" at the bottom, I stamped the background stamp on Kraft cardstock.



Oh...check out the OCL Blog for a new Guest Designer Call just announced this morning! 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge ~ Football All-Star
Cardstock, Ribbon, Brad ~ Bazzill

Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug
Ink ~ Palette (Noir)

Nestabilities

1 comment:

crazymom said...

We are happy in our house too! Life without football...Eeeek!Great card! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs