Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peace....

I could use a little bit of that today....soooooo stressed this week!  I'm trying to get ready for CHA and whenever the kids are home at the same time, they are at each other.  Anybody else having a summer like that?  Oh well...this too shall pass....

My card today used the fun set from My Cute Stamps called Go Green.  I love this sweet set because it can go in so many different directions.  I've made 4 cards with this set and they couldn't be more different ~ take a look.



Have a peaceful week!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Go Green)
Copic Markers ~ YG95, YG97, YG93, R43, R46, BG11
Ink ~ Palette

1 comment:

Maria said...

Very cute! Love the peace signs in the flowers! Great job with the coloring! Take care!:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs