Friday, July 15, 2011

OCL Challenge #74... Chipboard

Welcome to FRIDAY ~ TGIF!!!!  Today's OCL Challenge is a supply challenge and we are using Chipboard.  We all have chipboard stashed away ~ letters, shapes, mini books...  Am I right?



And here is my card using Tweet Thang with the "hi" sentiment in chipboard letters.  I simply colored them with a Copic marker so they weren't grey. 


Your turn to play ~ check out the OCL Blog for all the details.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Tweet Thang)

Copic Markers ~ BG10, BG72, RV63, RV66, RV55, YG95, Y35
Ink ~ Palette
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Daiquiri Ice)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Happy Go Lucky)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute Kendra, love the chipboard letters, off to make a card.

Patti J said...

Now, that is inspiration! LOVE the bright and cheerful colors you chose to use, and girl, I just never thought about using my Copics to color chipboard! Sheesh - you are a genius! Have a great weekend!

Maria said...

Gorgeous bright color especially with the purple! The little bird is just too CUTE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs