Friday, July 29, 2011

OCL Challenge #76 ~ Sketch Time!

Welcome to Friday and another OCL Challenge day ~ this week we have a sketch challenge so check it out!  I decided to get Kona out for a little bit more beach time fun! 


The paper is from My Minds Eye (Good Day Sunshine collection) which is perfect for this little surfer dude!  This has been one of my favorite combinations this summer for sure!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (
Hangin' Loose with Kona)
Pattern Paper ~
My Minds Eye (Good Day Sunshine)
Copics ~ YG01, YG23, YG25, R22, R24, R27, R37, E29, BG18Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Spica Glitter Pen ~ Baby Blue
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Brown Sugar)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is very cute Kendra. The paper is perfect for the image!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love how you colored this on kraft cardstock!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very Cute Kendra! I love that little surfer dude! Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. I get your daily posts & truly love them, just haven't made the time to comment. I'll do better :)
Puppy Hugs!
Wendy aka Roo

Lori said...

Kona looks fabulous on the kraft cardstock--love it!

Dori Shelton said...

Hi Kendra!

So very cute. Always love seeing creations with Kona!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs