Thursday, August 26, 2010

Smile for Me...


This week is FLYING by...how in the world did Thursday come so fast? What will make you smile today? I get to watch my daughter play volleyball today, so that will make me smile for sure!

For my card today, I used images from the new Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix for September called Treasured Trinkets. My inspiration came from a card I saw on Dawn McVey's blog and from a sketch challenge card I made a few weeks ago. I used the October Afternoon Thriftshop pattern paper and paper flowers from Fancy Pants.

I hope you have plenty to smile about today!

3 comments:

Regina said...

LOVE the black, white, yellow, and kraft of this card. Such a CAS yet stunning design. Love it!

Monique said...

Great card.. Love the paper you used and your flower turned out very nice tied with a bit of gingham!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Beautiful card Kendra, Love the papers & the flower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs