Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just for YOU!

Wow ~ what a busy weekend. I'm ready for a nice quiet Monday! I'm planning on playing with my Lizzie Anne Designs stamps all day today. I have a new new single stamps for September 1st that I can't wait to get inky!

I was playing around with my new Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix this weekend. It's called Treasured Trinkets & I just love this pretty label included in the set. I wasn't sure how I was going to use it, but was really pleased with how this very clean & simple card came together.

2 comments:

Keva said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors together and the design works very well. I really like the ends of the ribbon..that looks very cool!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful and so very clean and elegant!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs