Monday, August 16, 2010

Donut Time

Hope your new week is turning out to be fabulous!

I made this fun card for my friend who ALWAYS tells me this ~ so I'm throwing it back at her! When I made this card, I thought of the wonderful Krispy Kream adventure in Anaheim last January while we were at CHA that I had with this wonderful group of ladies. I know this card card will make all the girls laugh!


Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Have a Donut); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Ballet Free Flowing Stripe, Dancing Circles); Ink ~ Palette; Copic Markers (E31, E33, E25, E47, R85); Spica Glitter Pens.

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this is so very yummy! Look at the gloss and shine on the donut, love the coffee cup too! Great photo of you guys having fun!

Memories of Time said...

OMG! I love you Kendra Lynn! Don't know WHAT I'd do without you! :) This was THE best night!

Kisa Peters said...

Haha! Good friends, good times and good donuts!! You can't ask for much more than that in life!! : ) Hope to see you in Jan. again!!

Pam said...

Oh man what memories!! I love my friends, thanks so much Kendra!

Super cute card too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs