Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lizzie Anne Weekly Sketch

I haven't really had tons of time to do any sketch challenges in a few weeks so I thought I'd give this one a try from Lizzie Anne.

I finished my entire card and then didn't really like the placement of the cake image, so I cheated a little and moved it to the center. I used the fun little set Sweets and Treats along with the matching Digital Paper Pack. Have your tried them yet? Oh my ~ they are super fun!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Sweets and Treats); Cardstock ~ SU & PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Sweets & Treats Digital Paper); Ink ~ Versamark, Palette, Copics; Ribbon ~ SU.

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

LOVE the Polka Dots....I bet that suprises you! ;) I also love the bright colors. So festive!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs