Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ On Thursday (this week only)

Happy early Friday ~ lol! I know I'm rushing the weekend, but I have something else I need to post tomorrow and I really wanted to share my Inchie Arts project this week.

My page this week includes some fun pictures I took last year on the 4th of July. We had a small neighborhood party and the kids (and a few adults) made homemade ice cream in ziplock bags. They had a blast and it was YUMMY!

For my little white Inchie squares this time, I embossed the image in white pigment ink and then colored the background and the cone with Copic markers. Then I added some glue on the ice cream portion of the image and sprinkled on White Sparkly Fluff. I love the little punch of fun these embellishments add to the page.

Supplies Used: White Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ Doodlebug & SU; Pattern Paper ~ Adorn It; Ink ~ SU, Copics; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co & SU (alpha); Punches ~ SU & EK Success; Sparkly Fluff ~ OCL; Sticker Letters ~ American Crafts; Ric Rac ~ May Arts.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, what fun memories you have scrapped! It's been awhile since we made ice cream in a bag. Thanks for the reminder. I think I will add this to my 4th of July festivities. The nephews and nieces will love it! (have a feeling the "big" kids will too).

MichelleY said...

FANTASTIC page, Kendra! The inchie embellishments are perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs