Friday, May 22, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Movie Time!

Isn't this image fun? When I saw it I knew I wanted to use it for a layout of Matt's 7th birthday. We took a few of his friends to the movies to see Cars. Fun times! And sometimes I wish he was 7 again ~ in just a few weeks, he will turn 10 years old. WOW!

I stamped the image on the white Inchie square with pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I find that with these very detailed small images, it's much easier to color them when they are embossed.

It's just a super simple layout, but it gets the job done (and it's one more off my list to do)! I also used this page over on the Wacky Wednesday challenge on Rubbernecker!

Supplies Used: White Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Stamps ~ Hero Arts, Stampin' Up! & Lockhart Stamp Co; Cardstock ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ Michaels; Ink ~ Palette, Copics & SU.

4 comments:

Broni said...

I love your layout, Kendra! That inchie is just awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Candy said...

Fabulous Inchie and wonderful layout, thanks for playing!!

Juliana said...

What a CUTE inchie, Kendra!!
Fabulous layout and those are GREAT pics, too!!

Sherry Cheever said...

Kendra this is adorable! What a great layout!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs