Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stamp Club cards...

This past week, I had my bi-monthly Stamp Club ladies over. We usually mix things up a bit now and then with a project; however, this month they asked if we could make some cards. It's always good to stock up on cards for a rainy day.

My first card may look a bit familiar because I made one very similar using my Unity Stamps a few weeks ago. I liked the layout so much, I decided to use it again with the Upsy Daisy set by Stampin' Up!

Supplies Used (All Stampin' Up!) : Stamps ~ Upsy Daisy; Cardstock & Ink ~ Kraft, Olive, Navy; Pattern Paper ~ Urban Garden.

My next card has a fun Z fold ~ so it's stamped inside and out. I got the idea from Julie Davidson over on Splitcoast. This was one of the favorites from my stamp club girls.

I love this sweet set called Cheap Talk ~ it's such a fun set to play with & by far my favorite of the current catalog.

Supplies Used (All Stampin' Up!): Stamps ~ Cheep Talk & Good Friend; Cardstock & Ink ~ Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point; Whisper White; Pattern Paper ~ Good Morning Sunshine; Scallop Edge punch, circle punches, scallop circle punch.

I'll share my other projects in the next few days...

1 comment:

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG how cute are these? Love them both and Love the colors you used!!! You are just fabulous Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs