Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wooohoooo ~ Lots of Stampin' goin' on...



I've spent the better part of the last 2 days stamping and creating. WOW ~ did that feel good! Unfortunately, all the stamping that I got done were for design team assignments & I can't show you any of it ~ not yet anyway. Sorry for the tease! But believe me when I tell you that I will have LOTS to share!

I did, however, manage to get this card made a few weeks ago. So I thought I would post it. I had to scan it because its so light that the details wouldn't show up in a photograph. I sure wish Stampin' Up! would come out with Craft ink for the In Colors ~ oh well. Oh, by the way, I don't actually want it to snow, but I do love stamping & creating snow cards and pages.

So do you have your Christmas cards and gifts planned out this year? I've got sketches galore done, now I just need to implement some of those ideas with ink and paper. I'm excited because I came up with a new twist for my cards this year, all my pictures and calendars printed, and I have a huge amount of tins ready to cover. Ideas are flowing like crazy, now if only I could implement all these brilliant ideas ~ I would be considered wonder woman ~ and that will never happen! Get planning and stamping girls, the holidays are just around the corner!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Christmas in the City); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up! (Soft Sky & White); Ink ~ Soft Sky; Ribbon ~ Soft Sky; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Brad ~ Making Memories; Pen ~ Signo Gel Pen (Stampin' Up!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay ... I'll believe you! Just think of all the stuff you'll have ready for your blog every day .. and you can just be wrapping & relaxing!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs