Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And, some Birthday Tins...

While I was making the Christmas Tins, I decided to get ready for a few birthday girls too. Just so you know, you CANNOT give Christmas stuff to people with December birthdays. Believe me, I know! My birthday is the week after Christmas and I can't even begin to tell you how annoying it is to get birthday gifts wrapped in Christmas paper ~ {I'm sorry, was that my outside voice ~ LOL}. Anyway, all the details are written in my blog post from yesterday (November 19), except that the colors are Green Galore, Only Orange and Pink Passion, all from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Katie said...

fun colors!

Beth M said...

These are adorable! And thanks for the heads up about using Christmas stuff for December birthdays. he he

Dawn Easton said...

I love your tins! So cute! Great idea for birthdays too! I totally understand your birthday/Christmas issue...my birthday is three days before Christmas. Don't you love the, here is your birthday and Christmas present?! haha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs