Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Invitations...

Ahhhhhh... 65 invitations done! Each year I am asked to make invitations for this client's Christmas party. I finally finshed them and got them in the mailthis week. I've done a variety of things over the years for this group, but this year I decided to just do a front-panel post card type invite. I was pretty happy with the result considering I had so many to make. I really don't like mass producing in such large quantities, so I had to make them as easy as possible. I still made too many steps, but they are done and the client was happy ~ so it's all good.

Now I'm off to finish my Christmas cards in mass production ~ 90 of them ~ BLECH! I won't be able to bring myself to mass produce anything until next Christmas!!!!

Supplies Used: All Stampin' Up! Cardstock ~ Purley Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla; Pattern Paper ~ Holiday Harmony DS paper; Stamps ~ Priceless; Ribbon ~ Mellow Moss Taffeta; Eyelets ~ Always Artichoke; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ohhhh - I can see why the client was pleased! They are beautiful!

Kristi said...

Very nice. How long did it take you to make these??
They are really nice...OK my turn, I need about 100...Bwaaaahaaaa

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! These are beautiful! Such a big job you had!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs