Monday, May 8, 2017

Week in the Life ~ Day #1 Sunday

 Woohoo!  After several weeks of working on this album, my Week in the Life project is finally FINISHED! It took longer than I anticipated, but it is DONE and I am so happy with it!  I really enjoyed doing this project, but just like December Daily, once a year is enough for me.

I purchased the Ali Edwards Week in the Life Kit {WITL} with the pretty polka-dot album.  I have never done this project, so I decided to get the kit so I would have some direction and I really liked the supplies that were included. In addition to the kit, I also used supplies from the monthly Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Sets, additional Ali Edwards stamp sets, Ali Edwards WITL digital templates, and stamps & project life cards from Studio Calico.


I made my project cover page using a photo I took and added the digital element in Photoshop Elements along with the date.


My Sunday cover is another photo I took and then I added WITL 4x6 Layered Templates.  I added the text "Around the Yard" and changed the date.



The set up for each day is set up much the same way. The transparency divider that has a "Sunday" tab at the top. The "SUN", house icon and wood veneer "Sunday" were all part of the kit.


I purchased the 3"x 8" page protectors and used them for my daily journaling.  I added the box at the top for each day along with the date using the Digital kit called Daily Story Boxes.  Once printed and cut, I took a marker and added some color to the box.


On the other side of the 3" x 8" age, I added the "morning/afternoon/evening" card.  I stamped some of the major times for each day to highlight a few things that happened.  The large "S" is from the Ali Edwards 2015 December Daily Kit & I stamped the date on it.  The "Sunday" and "In Review" stamps are from Studio Calico.

The sweet picture of my pup is a single 4x6 photo that I added to cardstock and then another photo on the back.




Elements used on the pages below were all from the WITL Kit.



The page on the right is from a WITL layered templates - Volumn 3



The next two pages are also from a WITL layered templates - Volumn 3



I used a photo that I took that day as my back cover to finish up Sunday.



I'll be back tomorrow to share my next set of pages from my WITL project.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs