Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #17

Today I have another page for my Project 52 Album.  Last week I wasn't very motivated to take photos or document a whole bunch of stuff.  It was the week after completing my Week in the Life project & I wasn't feelin' it.  BUT... I pushed onward and did get some stories told from this week.   For this page, I used the Prismatic Edition kit in the Project Life App for my page.

The photo of the huge fire was just a few miles from our home & it was taken by a drone from our local sheriff department.  We didn't have any smoke issues in our neighborhood because the winds were blowing it a different direction; however, it did cause issues at several of the schools in our district (including the high school where my son goes).  So much so that the kids were sent home early on Thursday & didn't have classes at all on Friday ~ so that's the deal with that photo.



Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs