Thursday, May 4, 2017

Let's Climb The Falls!

I'm getting close to the end of posting the pages from our 2013 Spring Break Album that I finished up earlier this year.  The pages today were from climbing the Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.  This day was such fun!!



For my pages, I continued using the You Are Here collection from Simple Stories.  




Stamp set below ~ Ali Edwards Messy Circles.




Gotta LOVE photo editing!!  Below is the original photo taken. See that ugly, very distracting sign above my daughter's head?  Look in the layout above ... POOF... it's gone thanks to Photoshop Elements.





I used my typewriter to add the journaling (realizing after the fact that I misspelled a word ~ oh well).


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs