I cracked open my Felicity Jane London Kit for the first time and let me tell you, I LOVE these products! OMW ~ such gorgeous quality and the pattern papers are amazing. I used this kit for everything on my layout, except for the black enamel dots, a small piece of black/white twine, and the date stamp.
Here are a few of my thoughts about the kit:
- Every single item in the kit is Exclusive to Felicity Jane... you can't find any of it in stores. I love that!
- Each double sided piece of pattern paper has a strip at the bottom that can be trimmed off and used on your projects. I love that little extra detail. The double sided papers are a nice heavy weight and the designs are not busy at all. STUNNING! There is even one sheet of cut apart Project Life cards with a pretty pattern on the opposite side. I may just have to buy the paper add-on kit because the papers are that gorgeous!!
- There is a cut-apart sticker sheet (above I used the tag, banner, date tab, "laugh" circle) that provide a nice grouping of extra embellishments. I kind of wish they were already cut; however, I did customize a few with punches and dies, so I did like that I could customize them to fit my needs.
- The chipboard embellishments are sturdy and the colors match perfectly. I wished there we a few more pieces... but then I always do ;) There is also sheet of labels & I used one behind the chipboard "smile".
- With the subscription, you can download a cut apart PDF with additional designs. I didn't use any on this layout, but I did for another one.
- There is also a full size acrylic stamp set with each kit with very usable images and words/phrases. I didn't use any on this layout, but did on the next one.
- This particular kit included the awesome chipboard alphabet, a full roll of washi tape & a sheet of enamel hearts and stars (5 of each). They change up some of the embellishments each month, but it appears you always get a chipboard alphabet.
In my opinion, this kit is a keeper! I love it and after completing two full layouts, I still have tons of products to use for future projects and the fabulous stamp set. My layouts went together very quickly because I was so inspired by the products.
Have a Wonderful Day!!