Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Simply Fabulous...

Once again, I pulled out my Taylored Expressions supplies and my Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers and had some fun.   I think what I like about this card is it's unexpected!  The colors work together, but you wouldn't really reach for them.

To make my background, I colored several shades of orange, gold and pink Spectrum Aqua Markers on an acrylic block, sprayed it with water and then stamped the block on a piece of watercolor paper.  Added the Silhouette Stems 1 die, stamped and sentiment and then added the Frame in Frame die over the top.  Quick and easy!  {supplies linked below}





Taylored Expressions Supplies:


2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the contrast between the background and the white flowers!

Unknown said...

I love your gorgeous card and done with Taylor, now I know how I found them! The color in your card is way above the WOW factor! ( Kendra pivate Heston?, How can I get on your team? Is there any possibility? Call me,) Hugs, Cindy Eaton

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs