Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Best Wishes...

I had a little bit of time just to play with "stuff" this weekend.  I just went with the moment and grabbed what I felt like using.  That's kind of a treat for me because so much of what I do is for a specific release for one team or another.  Don't get me wrong... I love my design teams, but sometimes it is nice to pull out anything from the drawer.

This card uses a stamp set that I'm not sure has ever saw ink.  It is from Crafter's Companion and is called Falling Feathers by Sheena Douglass.  I stamped it in Memento Luxe Wedding Dress White ink, covered it with embossing powder and then heat embossed it.  Then I used a sponge to apply various shades of blue and green Memento Luxe ink.  



 I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color the ribbon (BT2, BT4, BT7, GT2) and then added a sentiment from the Vintage Floral Sentimentals set.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs